- By accessing this website you accept all the terms and conditions as set out below.
- Do not continue to use trubankid.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Cookies / Browser Storage
Unless otherwise stated, TruBankID (PTY) Ltd owns the intellectual property rights for all material on trubankid.com.
You may not:
- Republish material from trubankid.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from trubankid.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from trubankid.com
- Redistribute content from trubankid.com.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
TrubankID, it’s Directors, Shareholders and employees shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to a user resulting from the use of this website and or service.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law